3 bed flat for sale Cartwright Street, Tower Hill, London E1 London

£651000 Monthly Property on Buy
Booking Regerence No: TNtC8B45Oan1
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail
  • work-thumbnail

Room Details

Room Name
3 bed flat for sale Cartwright Street, Tower Hill, London E1
Room type
Double Room
Property Area
0
Status
Available

Bedrooms
2
Bathroom
2
Parking
1
No of Ensuits
2

Offering many attractive features, this gorgeous three bedroom duplex with private terrace, off-street parking and superb access into the City is offered as 60% shared ownership with no rent paid on the remaining 40%. St Mary Graces Court is well placed for easy access to The City, Canary Wharf an

Place Name Place Description Place Type
Garden Parking Balcony Pool Play Ground Library Gym Detached

Room Videos